In the Week 6 I have learnt how to create interactive PowerPoint presentations. I found this experience very valuable for myself as I use PowerPoint presentations at work very often. In my opinion, this is very useful knowledge that we have gained this week because it could fill our work with practical value, provided we do not overuse the presentation and allocate reasonable time to talking to students, not technology.
What I also liked during the Week 6 is reading a lot of useful resources about teaching large classes and techniques that could help in such a challenge. There was a nice discussion over the strategies that different people resorted to the help of while teaching large classes, and it is absolutely fascinating, which could be introduced for teaching not large classes too. The expertise people shared was interesting to follow as all represented different background and context.
Look forward to the Week 7.
Hi Yuriy,
ReplyDeleteYou are right. These resources and techniques can be equally introduced to big classes and small classes. Though, focus can be made on different activities.
marine