Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 4 Lesson Planning

This week was intensive in terms of reading a lot of materials on Lesson Planning. Though currently I do not teach at school, university or college, it was still really interesting experience to me to remember how I was writing my lesson plans back those times and to learn a number of new things.
In my turn I offered a lesson plan which involved teachers of the English language. It was especially important to me because I realize that they, EL teachers, are the multipliers as they are working with audiences. And sharing knowledge with teachers proved me again that teachers should be educated how to use technology in their classes as it is the instrument that motivates students a lot and can not be escaped.

That was not the first time that I used the http://iteslj.org website, and whenever I use it I find a lot of useful either conversational topics and questions, and lesson plans, articles, jokes and games. The two articles offered this week were nice really reads which could be used practically: 1) Three Extensive Reading Activities for ESL/EFL Students Using E-books and 2) Using the Internet in ESL Writing Instruction.

Together with this website mentioned above, I would also like to recommend everyone to use the following website for nice articles to read and reflect on: www.teachingenglish.org.uk

Many thanks,

Yuriy

No comments:

Post a Comment