Hi All,
Webskills again proved itself to be a very broad programme which introduces all of us, participants of the course, not only with skills we need to make our classes better with technology, but it also equips us with knowledge that we need in our everyday practices.
This week we had a topic of Learner Autonomy (LA), the topic I love personally. We had nice discussions in the Nicenet about different ways how each perceives LA and it was extremely interesting to find out what everybdy thinks about LA, and to see contributions all made to discussions.
This week we also shared our ideas on One computer class, and some even offered ideas on zero computer class. To my mind, we need to be as creative as possible in order to do without technology at all. Those who are luckier having all equipment in the classrooms should still remember that no technology can substitute a teacher who is creative and resourcesful, and who loves their job.
It was very interesting to follow ideas that programme participants offered on this topic. And the thing I have learned from all is that there is no borders for imagination as all lessons were really exciting.
This week we also found partners for our final project work. I am happy to work with two partners who kindly responded to my offer: Tharanga and Ana! I am confident we will make up a great trio!
All the best to all,
Yuriy
Hello Yuriy
ReplyDeleteNice summary of the week. Indeed you have a nice trio of partners.
Robert