Sunday, February 13, 2011

Delicious it Was!

Hi everyone!

This week, Week 3 of the Wiki course, was delicious for me.
I have learned how to bookmark my favourite websites, URLs. I created them and forgot for a while, when suddenly after a couple of days opening my delicious account I found not a single one there.
SOS, was the first thought I had in my mind. I could not believe my eyes. I remember I saved the URLs of the websites I use almost every day, and now I saw that there was not a single one. Could not even imagine what went wrong. Did anybody have the same problem?

This week was also full of reading the interesting articles. The one I especially liked and had something to say about was Developing Listening Skills with Authentic Materials by Lindsay Miller. I found this article very useful practically because it offers a number of approaches and reasons how and why listening can be developed. Thank you for the article!

Look forward to the beginning of the Week 4.

Best regards,

Yuriy-Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment