Hello Everyone,
During the Week 5 we had nice reads about Project-based learning, Creating rubric, and Webquest. I found these materials very useful as they help a lot in structuring the way we are teaching our students. They also help how to motivate our students better, and how literally create assessment grids which will help us to evaluate our students more objectively against concrete criteria.
A special attention should go to the Webquest that I found a really exciting thing to offer my students. I think that those students who are aware of it will be even more motivated to proceed with it further on, and for those who do not know of it will show their great interest too, and thus, become more motivated in learning. I will look forward to seeing their surprised faces and sparkling eyes when the next time I see them and share this experience with them.
All the best,
Yuriy
Yuriy
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are trying things out in our class then using them in your class. This is perfect. And by the way, you blog is looking great!
Robert