Hi All,
I think this was the most hectic week since the very beginning of the course.
It was the time when I learned a lot of new things about new technology that can help us personally and our students at the same time to become more autonomous.
Starting from ANVILL and finishing with creating our own online exercises or documents made this week very full of things to do and learn.
I created several things this week: a Nicenet thread, Google document and a blog for students who are involved in reading.
I believe that when I share the knowledge gained this week with my students and colleagues, they will also get very much attracted by the course.
Can't imagine that the following week will be even more energetic.
All the best wishes,
Yuriy
Hello Yuri,
ReplyDeleteYou are right! it`s been a very hectic and productive week. It`s even more challenging when you have to reflect and choose from the variety of web tools we have been exposed to.
Ana
Hi Yuriy,
ReplyDeleteIt's a great feeling that eight weeks gave us so much. My colleagues already got interested in the course, perhaps they will be intrigued and apply.You can imagine the work done by several English teachers with joint efforts.
Hi Yuriy,
ReplyDeleteYes it has been a pretty hectic week, but I guess all of us look at it with a real sense of achievement.
We learnt a lot his week and I can't believe that we are already in the 9th week.
And week 9 will keep us busy with the final project.
All the best with the final project!
Umesha