Hi everyone!
Welcome to my blog. That's the first time I am trying myself in creating a blog, so please drop me a line so that I could know that what I have done was done properly. Thanks!
That is the first week of the course and what really is worth saying is that I am excited about the future. There are a number of things already that I have never had any experience in and the past several days taught me a lot. Hope I am not alone in experiencing such feelings.
Very much hope that the blog will become not only a monologue but a well-visited one.
-Yuriy-
Indeed, life is good, and the course is very good.
ReplyDeleteThanks for looking at my page. Yes, we have more in common with each other than with other participants.
I wanted to visit your blog too, but I couldn't find the link to it in the Blog Roll, I found it in your profile. I think you might have forgotten to post it there.
Staying in touch
Yana
(You are lucky to have a proper transliteration of your name!)
Hello Yana,
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your comment. I have now added my blog into the Blog Roll. So now I hope there won't be problems finding me there.
Good luck with the Week 2.
Cheers,
Yuriy
Yuriy, I understand you. It was my first time to make a blog too. I was struggling for 4-5 days. I think there are some people like us. One success is usually followed by the next and you will see it soon.
ReplyDeleteGood luck.
Hello Marine,
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for your support. Yes, these days have come that I understand the principle of blogging a bit better, however I am still srtuggling sometimes with this or that function of some buttons. So I am of a confident opinion now that success is not so far now that it used to be several days ago.
What about your progress? At what stage are you at the moment?
Stay in touch,
Yuriy